That's what I've been from my poor blog lately.
Some of you may remember the good times I had with strep throat last year...(don't worry if you don't).
Apparently my body decided that since we had such a great time with it last fall we should try it again this fall.
***Long, suffering sigh.****
The short version is that I am on my THIRD antibiotic and when I have completed it, I will have been on antibiotics for 25 days. Bleh. I've also been referred to a throat specialist to talk about having a tonsillectomy, but my doc said it will probably be a couple of months before I get in. And then who knows how long it will be if I decide to have the surgery (I'm fence sitting, but leaning heavily towards having them removed.) Mostly because we figure I've had 7 rounds of strep in about 18 months.
And when I have strep I have about 1/2 the energy that I normally do. And yes, I'm whining. And that's my lame excuse for not blogging lately. By the time I get done everything that HAS to be done in my day I very rarely have energy for the extras that I want to do.
BUT, I am going to attempt to write the 3 or 4 posts that have banging around in my head for the past couple of weeks over the next couple of days. Including the Halloween pictures. Better late than never, right?
Saturday, November 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
down with tonsils I say! It's not like anyone actually needs them so why keep making them? :)
Post a Comment