Monday, November 01, 2010

Some halloween....

Wednesday before Halloween Paynes came over for a pizza and pumpkin night! We made yummy homemade pizzas and then got busy with the carving of pumpkins. My job was picture taking, Rhett supervised, Brock was very un-interested with all the going ons and everyone else was pretty hands on!


Cliff and Rhett planning their pumpkin

some of the guts....there was lots more to come!

Zane's first scoop of guts all by himself - and yes, he is wearing a plastic glove - sometimes it's just whatever works!

Johnny showing his 'gutsy' hands

Zane showing off

the five spooky pumpkins

and the five spooks with their pumpkins!

Zane ready for the Halloween parade at school
He and I have been reading the Harry Potter books and
he couldn't wait to wear his costume!

Zane and Rhett ready for trunk-or-treat
My brave silver knight!
Knight with a reluctant hockey player.
He didn't want to hold still for the picture!

And one more of Harry!
This was Brock's favorite part of the trunk-or-treat.
He self-appointed this job, and was great at setting up the
pins after the "bowling" ball hit them.
I had to drag him kicking and screaming away when it
was time to be done!


1 comment:

Lisha said...

I love that this is the 3rd time I've seen these and they still make me smile. At least the universe gave me super awesome family!