Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More pics....

I stole these pictures from cousin Cayley because she had her camera out when I didn't!


The campfires and my mom in law taking a picture of Cayley taking a picture :)

Brock with Aunt Kathy and cousins Ryan and Sydney. They were great little babysitters and loved taking Brock on walks or to the park!
Zane and Rhett are ready to make smores. It's hard to tell but it's actually almost night here and they were determined to get one in before heading to bed!



My dad in law Greg, holding Jamie and Amber's puppy Barkley. Brock LOVED Barkley and was always holding his had out for it to be licked!


Brock modeling his camping jammie fashion! Long johns, boots, and a camo hoodie! He was totally strutting his stuff for the aunts and cousins and we were dying laughing!


Yes, he knows he's cute.


Chillin' with Daddy and Cathal while mom got the others ready for bed. I'm told he gave Cathal a 'five' and then just held on. He's got good taste - we're happy to welcome Cathal into the Jackson family!


Most of the grandkids and great grandkids and of course puppies.


Not sure who was taking the picture and Brock and I weren't in this one...he'd had it and desperately wanted a nap! But this is pretty much everyone who was there.


Zane and Rhett waiting patiently for more pictures I think.

Cooking breakfast the last morning we were all there. When we all get together there is enough food to feed a small army...which is good because that's kinda what we are!

Mom in law Brenda, with Cayley's dog Shortie at the fire one night
Cliff and Zane. Zane looks like he's not impressed about waiting for something...or maybe it's just his sunburned face :(

Camp life....

No comments: