Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Other stuff

Some things that I've been meaning to write down so I remember them!

* Rhett saying "excuse me mom" when I'm talking or doing something and then when I acknowledge him the first thing he says is "I said excuse me mom...." and then continues on with what he needs or wants. Melts me every time.
* Both kids can beat me in Mario Cart without me letting them
* Brock can turn the TV on and off - it is driving his sibs crazy!
* Brock has recently discovered the garbage - putting things in and taking things out and apparently he sent home half a pig magnet with Auntie Lishie when she was here visiting
* We moved Rhett into a bigger booster chair to help with the whole big kid thing - he loves the new chair and still refuses to tell me when he needs to pee unless we're out in public
* Rhett gave Auntie Lishie a new name : Auntie (fill in the color) shirt - he called her Auntie Pink Shirt etc and it stuck for the weekend. Pretty funny.
* Went swimming with the kids : Zane loved it, Rhett braved the water and waded even though he informed me he was only going to sit and watch and Brock screamed like I was torturing him when I dipped his toes in. He clung to me the whole hour and cried for almost the whole time.
* I think Brock has enough shoes right now to wear a different pair every day for 10 days
* Brock can get down off the couch and big chair by himself....won't be long until he can get himself up too
* Zane came out wearing his sweat pants the other day and announced that wearing them made him feel lazy and that he was just going to be lazy all day. I thought that was a good idea so we all wore sweats all day and it was a good lazy day.

I think that's all for now....

No comments: