Thursday, April 01, 2010

Off to an Adventure

So tomorrow morning we are adopting 3 kids.


Yes, it's true.


But it's only for 10 days! And then we're giving them back. Our dear friends Jas and Rebecca Payne are going on a cruise and we're moving in with their kids - their house is much better for 6 kids than ours is! So we will have an 11 year old, 7 1/2, 7, 4 1/2, almost 4 and 1. It's going to be chaos. I realize this. But it's also going to be a lot of fun. Our kids adore each other. They get along like cousins and have all been counting down sleeps for this adventure to begin. We're going to dye Easter eggs, have the Easter bunny come, watch conference, play basketball, hopefully play at the park, have a pizza and movie night....and hopefully all be sane when Jas and Rebecca get home.


And then 10 days later Cliff and I are leaving for 4 days and 3 nights and our kids are moving back in with Paynes. It feels like April is already gone!

So, not sure if I'll be posting much in the next week and a half or not....

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

shauna said...

GOOD LUCK! Have fun...smile...and remember to breathe...

Lisha said...

Good luck! I'll have to remember not to call your house!

Leslie said...

Have fun! Where are you and Cliff headed?

KellyLady said...

Thanks everyone...doing well so far. Cliff and I are headed to Fairmont...hopefully will be lots of fun!