Hope you enjoy!
Zane blowing the candles out a the end of his weekend celebration. I've said it before and I'm saying it again - birthdays around here kind of turn into an event between friend parties, grandparents and aunties and the actual day! This cake was on his actual birthday and we had the Paynes and the Pratts come over to celebrate. It was a blast! We made homemade pizza with Payne's and after the Pratts showed up we had Oreo ice cream cake with lots of toppings. Yum!
Silly ball is getting away from him! He was determined though and walked around with it for quite awhile.
Zane and a couple of his school friends showing off their pop bottle balloons. Another hit!
We made volcano lava in my big bread bowl but I was too busy keeping that one under control to get pictures. I think that was probably their favorite one!
A recent family home evening : a bowling tournament on the WII. And I don't remember why Brock doesn't have any clothes on but he was happy as long as one of us had him!
Zane showing off his mad curve skills. He learned them from Cliff - I can't make it curve to save my life.
Rhett's a great bowler - even when daddy is trying to psyche him out!

One of my absolute faves of this little boy!
And another. Watch out girls....he's a heart breaker. I can see I'm going to have to get a big stick to beat them off. Sigh. Why do they grow so fast?
I caught Rhett and Jake Payne making an awesome train track during piano lessons one day. They were being quiet so I went to investigate!
Brock showing off his faux hawk doo before heading to church in Barnwell at the end of February when we went to visit our new nephew.... and everyone else of course!

Nephew Cohen. I need to steal some pictures from Rikki 'cause every time they were around I was busy trying to keep Brock from mauling him!

One of my absolute faves of this little boy!
Nephew Cohen. I need to steal some pictures from Rikki 'cause every time they were around I was busy trying to keep Brock from mauling him!
Cliff and Brock hangin' with cousin Paxton. We managed a quick stop in at Lishie and Jay's...long enough for a quick hold and hi and bye!
Ready to leave for Taber...and trying to get Brock to leave his hat on. It was a losing battle! But he's so stinkin' cute in it! And of course since the Olympics were on at the time Cliff had to wear his team Canada jersey on the drive home!

Brock playing peek-a-boo under his high chair. I thought he was stuck but he was having a great time!

Alone in the chair with the TV remote. Life is good. And yes his shirt says DUDE.

I LOVE this killer little smile. He definitely lives up to his shirt!
Alone in the chair with the TV remote. Life is good. And yes his shirt says DUDE.
I LOVE this killer little smile. He definitely lives up to his shirt!
So that's it for pictures right now!
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures (even though you knew that since we were on the phone while I was looking at them). I can't believe how big your kids are getting and how super cute they are! I'm so lucky to be their Auntie ... Yellow Shirt right now =)
Oreo Cake? You'll have to share the recipe.
Cuteness overload! Great pictures!
Post a Comment