Monday, November 09, 2009

Super Saturday

This is what I did at Super Saturday before going home sick....love the craft and how cute it is but it does panic me a little! I have so much to do before Christmas!

4 comments:

KellyLady said...

ack! How do I get rid of that?

shauna said...

Kelly...if you go to the comments page there should be a little trash can under the comment. Click on it and it will give you the option to delete forever. Choose that!

That craft is super cute...my sister in law has an advent calendar/countdown for each of her kids. I was thinking that is a good idea and may make one of these to add to my collection!

KellyLady said...

Thanks Shauna....you're a comment saver! This was super easy to make. Just wood, scrap book paper and modge podge. The paper was all cut out for us already and the gal in charge had her sis-in-law do the words and numbers with her cricuit.

Lisha said...

I think this is soooo cute! Maybe I will try to make one for next year ...