Monday, November 09, 2009

9 months







He's 9 months old now! And got his first "real" haircut with clippers last night. Not sure who cried more - me or him. I wasn't expecting to cry...just started to come when Cliff started cutting. Sigh. I'm such a sap!
Anyways, at 9 months Brock is:
- 20.8 lbs - not a big change from last month
- 28 inches
- army crawling every where!
- pulling himself up on everything
- cruising around furniture
- has 5 teeth
- had his crib lowered last week
- waking up once a night still
- mostly in 12 month clothes
- has discovered how to open cupboard doors and pull stuff out
- forever crawling under things and getting places he shouldn't be
- tries to crawl through things and gets VERY frustrated when that isn't possible
- LOVES his bath time and tries to 'help' get his clothes off so he can get in faster
- finally likes potatoes
- will hold his bottle for a little while but gets distracted and usually ends up with milk everywhere
- loves music and starting to 'dance' when he hears some
- still very curious about Vato - sigh
Oh we love our baby boy!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

One of the reasons I love you so much is we're so alike! I cried when TJ got his first hair cut!