So yesterday afternoon I walked into the kitchen and saw a yogurt mess on the table. Nothing serious....just an errant foil lid that had been smeared a little bit. I picked the lid up, tossed it and asked Rhett where the mess came from. He looked up from what he was doing to inspect what I was asking about and this was his answer:
"I don't know mom. It's your problem. It's not my problem".
Dumbfounded I asked him what he had just said and he repeated it - word for word.
I just walked away. And called mom and dad to report that their grandchild was still alive. Of course they burst out laughing. It's much better to be the grandparent.
On an unrelated note....it's going to be a very long 29 days until Santa. Brock has expressed interest in my tree today and is NOT impressed that his mother doesn't think this is a good idea. He also thinks he must walk everywhere and is figuring out his push truck rather well. And he was only up once last night (interject angels singing Hallelujah here). Made for a much more productive day today.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Makes you wonder where he got it, eh?
Thanks for the visit the other night. It's been too long!
I think it's hillarious. Probably won't think so when it's mine doing it though ...
Post a Comment