Saturday, November 28, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Be Girls!

So 3 girlfriends and I went out last night. And we had a BLAST! We went to New Moon (for my posterity it's the 2nd in a series of vampire love stories). We all really enjoyed the movie. I thought they did a great job on following the story and bringing out the important parts. Some of the acting was a little cheesy but that's part of the fun of these movies. And then we went to Smuggler's for dessert. Oh yum. Cheesecake. Divine.
Cliff and one of the other dad's teamed up at our house and us two girls went together. It worked out great on all ends and after we got home our friends stayed and chatted until 11:30.
I'm so grateful for wonderful friends. As couples and as girlfriends. Not living close to my mom and sisters is hard and I miss them tons. But the Lord has blessed me so abundantly with friends here who make my life richer, fuller and really wonderful. And for that I'm grateful.

No comments: