Wednesday, July 29, 2009
A true man...
Today Zane was frustrated with me because of something I told him he couldn't do. Of course he thought it was a great idea and was quite put out that his mother didn't see it the same way. And then my little man made me laugh because instead of throwing the tantrum I thought was coming, he grabbed his golf bag, stalked towards the door and told me he was going golfing. I was talking to mom on the phone at the time and cracked "he's a true man. Throws a fit and goes golfing". We both thought it was pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cliff would never say or do something like that! HA! Love it! It is times like that make you realize how much they really do know and see
That is SOOOO funny!
Thats FANTASTIC!! Love it!
The apple doesn't fall far, eh!
Post a Comment