Brock giggled for the first time Monday night! It was perfect timing too because we are sitting there together. The other 2 had their first giggle when it was just me. The big boys were thrilled and Zane wanted to know how Brock knew how to giggle. Of course he hasn't done it again but we're waiting anxiously! And I weighed him at the health unit today...he's 13-10. I'm not sure if that's good or not...he's 15 weeks and was 8-0 when he was born...so almost 6 lbs - is that a good weight gain? He'll have his 4 month checkup in about a week and a half...they won't do it until after the 8th....so I guess we'll see what percentile he's in.
And the rest of what I had to say will have to wait as some little person is wailing in his swing. Sigh.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment