Rhett with his 'light saber'. Don't ask me why a bat was pressed into this service when we own 5 light sabers.....
Zane showing off his Jedi Master stance. The monkey robe really adds to the character don't you think?
Zane and Brock. Brock looks like he's in pain but he's really just trying to pull himself up.
Rhett and Brock. Rhett's really been wanting to sit with Brock, hold Brock and have him around a lot lately.
Brock maxin' and relaxin' in the big chair.

How can you not love this face. Oh I just LOOOOVVVE my baby!

I love this picture because it makes his feet look huge! He's just getting good at sitting in the Bumbo and I'm loving it for working in the kitchen and stuff.

Tummy time!
Chattin' it up with Daddy
Big smiles for daddy. Grr I wish my program was working so I could fix this one up a bit. Sigh.
Talking to daddy.....
Birthday on his actual birthday....we had ice cream sundaes so no candles...
Birthday cake and candles at Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's. Birthdays are definitely events in our household.
Birthday party at the park! Perfect day and venue for it! The wind made it tricky to get the candles lit but daddy did it!






No comments:
Post a Comment