Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh Yummy Mummy....

Some of you may know my very talented friend Tisha Gilbert. She is amazing and has designed her own line of baby and mommy essentials. Everything is SO cute and comfy and cozy. I LOVE it. You can go here or here to check it out. I have a Mei Tai which Brock and I ADORE! and I get compliments on it everywhere I wear it. And I get my Kelly bag tomorrow. Oh I'm so excited to get my knew bag. So if you haven't already you should check out her site. She's sure to have something for you or someone you know!

4 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

she IS so talented!!! Great stuff on there!

Tisha said...

Awww... I'm blushing! Thanks Kell!

Tisha said...

By the way, I had Keshia fix the button thing, so if you copy the new code and post it as an html, you should get the actual button, not just the gobbldy goop!

whitney said...

I loved your last post about the cub car. And your prayers. Excellent reminder! Thanks.