Saturday, March 28, 2009

A few things....

That I have been meaning to write down...
- Brock is smiling now. I still have to work pretty hard to coax them out but they just light up his face when he does! His first real gee I'm happy to see you mom smile was on March 18th.
- Rhett needs more mommy attention. I'm working on that.
- Zane had a great birthday and has been such a great brother to share everything with Rhett.
- Rhett was eating crackers this evening as I was nursing Brock and this is what he said " look mom, I'm eating his head (as he took a bite out of both crackers in his hands), look mom I'm eating his arms....in my mouth....look mom I'm eating his bum... At this I burst out laughing! He just cracks me up sometimes.
- We bought a new chair....well new to us. I love kijji. And I never get to sit in it. But both boys fit in it and they're happy happy happy about it.
- Lego Indiana Jones is addicting.
- I went 3 days without eating any chocolate. It's been my big sugar fix lately so it was a big deal. Had a little yesterday....but didn't binge so was happy about that. Did no chocolate and no chips today. Trying to get back to eating healthy and exercising again.
- I worked out 4 times this week. Yeah me! I wish it was 6 times but I'm focusing on the positives.
- Brock still has no schedule. Some days he eats like crazy, some days not. Some nights he sleeps great, some nights not.
- Brock is not a happy boy when I eat ice cream. No, I should re-phrase that. Brock IS a happy boy when I eat ice cream but is happy at 3 am for about 2 hours so mommy isn't happy.
- I am missing the HOURS I was spending on quilting almost every day.
- I finally cleaned my bathroom today. It's been on my list since Monday.
- I went to a fabric store during a 50% sale and didn't buy ANYTHING! I did help a friend spend $200! She's making her first quilt.
- I love going to church but I dread the 9:00 time. I actually have to get up before Brock....still very hard to do that.
- I have to perform Cannon in D on Easter Sunday....I'm very worried. I'm not performance ready yet and my days just keep flying by without my fingers touching the keyboard!
- I'm looking forward to being in southern Alberta, but not the trip by myself with the kids.
- My kids have the best aunties and uncles any kid could ask for.
- I'm due to write a 10 Things post....but not tonight!

No comments: