Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's pics












Here's Brock today just chillin' under the lights. His billy count is a little high so the lights it is for him. He was in 60% oxygen today because the doc wanted his saturation levels to be really high in the hopes that the spot in his left lung that hasn't opened all the way will hurry up and get there. His doc is almost more anxious than we are to get him better and home!
Other than that there's no change really. He started on his NGT today (nose tube for milk) and seemed a lot more content than yesterday. I didn't get to hold him today because the doc wanted him in the high sats all day but I did sleep a lot in the chair.
Maybe a change tomorrow.



3 comments:

shauna said...

I'm so glad he's here already for you Kelly. Hope you can bring him home soon...he's lovely. Those "shades" are pretty awesome too!

Roeckers said...

Sorry to hear you couldn't hold him but I am sure it was some small comfort just to be there with him for those moments. He looks to chunky to have to be inside there! I bit out of place. He will be home and gaining wait in no time!!

LindsayB said...

congrats kelly! i hope everything continues to go ok with little brock. he's darling. and it sure helps when they are a little chubby. i can't believe he weighed that much at 37 weeks! you sound like you are doing ok. unfortunately you have been there before right. we'll be thinking of you.