Thursday, January 29, 2009

Somewhat Random











I finally took some pictures this month....I've really been slacking in the camera department....too much quilting I guess!

I have FINISHED my quilt!!! And I love it. And it's been cuddle approved by Zane. I'm posting pics on my quilt blog.

I hit 36 weeks on Wednesday....doc checked to see if I'm dilating at all...NOPE! Most of me is really glad - he needs to stay in there a little longer - small part of me is sick and tired of being prego and just wants this kid out. I'm trying to stay focused on the staying in there part.

I have no idea what size this kid is going to be. The other two were always measuring slightly big and were 7-1 and 7-8. This one is measuring right on or slightly small according to my doc. So I'm curious. Any guesses out there?

I did a lot of baking today. And laundry. And now I'm really tired. I was going to plan my next quilt....but I think I'm going to curl up on the couch under my new quilt and veg out for awhile.

2 comments:

Just Rhonda said...

you are on the count down now eh??? Can't wait to see the new little one!!!!

Preston and Kristin said...

We're excited for that little baby to get here, but we're probably not as excited as you are! Good luck!