Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Some Stuff

  • I asked Zane yesterday why he had to wear Red to school...."Mrs. Cocks didn't tell us" is the answer I got. So, the mystery will remain
  • Zane was literally bouncing out of his classroom yesterday. He was quivering with excitement as he proclaimed to me and the rest of the hallway "MOM! I have 2 loose tooths!"
  • And indeed, his bottom front 2 teeth are loose. One more than the other. He is wiggling ferociously and keeps insisting that I check to see if it's ready. He's just dying to take it for show and tell on Friday...we'll see
  • Cliff felt our little nudger kick last night. And it was a pretty good one - moved his hand and everything. This is always one of my very favorite firsts. Of course he only did it once and wouldn't kick again until he moved his hand
  • I had a fabulous check up with Dr Mark yesterday - I DON'T HAVE DIABETES THIS TIME! and it looks like my heart is A-OK. It is beating a couple of extra beats occasionally but nothing to be overly concerned about
  • And he told me that I'm actually 3 days further along than I thought. That helped make my day even though most people just think big deal
  • Friday we get another peak at this babe and I'm excited for that
  • I am in the mood to bake today and so far have made muffins and cookies and plans for cinnamon buns and waffles for supper. Yum Yum Yummy!

No comments: