The boys ready for trunk or treat Tuesday night...so much fun doing all the fun games and getting TONS of candy. Rhett was right into it this year. I didn't take my camera to the church because I knew I'd end up carrying the basketball and the bags for all the centers....which I did. Cliff got roped into running one of the centers so I was on my own. But the weather was gorgeous and we had lots of fun.
Zane ready to go to school dressed as Sinbad.....he decided that morning that he didn't want to be a pirate or the basketball player...so I pulled a long piece of material out, wrapped it around him, pinned it in a couple of places, gave him a sword and Presto - he's Sinbad! I tried to convince him to let me do a beard and moustache but he wouldn't go for it. Oh well, he was thrilled!
Ready to go trick or treating...the boys had lots of fun minus the jerky guy who wore the creepy mask and laughed when Zane was scared to death of him! The momma bear in me was ready to punch the guy. I mean, seriously, you scared my kid - do you really need to come out of your house, stand on the porch, and laugh while I try to convince him to open his eyes so he can walk down your stairs without breaking his neck? It took us a couple of houses to get Zane calmed down and after that he was done....his tummy hurt, his feet hurt, he had to pee....you get the picture. Rhett was hilarious to watch this year. He really 'got' the whole trick-or-treating thing and just vibrated the whole time we were out. So it was fun even though Zane didn't really enjoy the whole night.

And showing off their spoils...both of their buckets were this full plus a grocery bag full of chips! Wow. They can each pick a few things to keep tomorrow and the rest is going to work with Daddy!

Yesterday was our ward's super Saturday. Lots of fun and I finished both of my crafts. I was very impressed with myself and with all the super organization that went into make it such a great day for all of us. And I forgot to re-set my clocks last night. I thought about it yesterday morning....but then it kinda didn't stick in my head. Oops. The result meant that I was ready to go to choir a whole hour earlier today then I needed to be. At least Jennie was too! She called me 'cause she was supposed to be picking me up and asked if I made the same mistake. We had a good laugh at ourselves!
Yesterday was our ward's super Saturday. Lots of fun and I finished both of my crafts. I was very impressed with myself and with all the super organization that went into make it such a great day for all of us. And I forgot to re-set my clocks last night. I thought about it yesterday morning....but then it kinda didn't stick in my head. Oops. The result meant that I was ready to go to choir a whole hour earlier today then I needed to be. At least Jennie was too! She called me 'cause she was supposed to be picking me up and asked if I made the same mistake. We had a good laugh at ourselves!
Tomorrow Zane is supposed to wear red to school...and we don't know why. He's just DYING to find out. Any guesses? Oh, and anyone want to guess what day my Christmas stuff is going up? The day is set and Zane and I are on the count down!
No comments:
Post a Comment