Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thankful

I am thankful that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder who is willing to use his priesthood to bless our family.
Rhett has NEVER been a good sleeper. Everyone who knows us or who has read this blog for awhile knows that. But lately it's gotten even worse. He spends the majority of the night tossing and turning, crying out in his sleep, and waking up in full tantrums. Nothing I've tried has helped. I finally (why am I so slow sometimes?) prayed about it. And felt strongly that he needed a blessing. Cliff gave him a blessing tonight before bedtime and blessed him with peaceful sleep, to not feel that he needed to be worried about someone or something "getting" him and that he would learn to sleep through the night. I am very hopeful that this will help Rhett and in turn help me. This prego mama really needs some sleep before the next
non-sleeper Johnson arrives!

2 comments:

shauna said...

How are the sleep-trials coming? I feel for you...whenever I am up for hours in the night...which is pretty much every night!

KellyLady said...

Some nighs are better than others. Lately he's worried about Zane when he wakes up. My worrier. I'm hoping that he and the baby will coordinate and be up at the same time of night so I can get SOME sleep! Ha Ha