This weekend was also Easter! I love Easter for a number of reasons and this year we decided to celebrate here in Sylvan Lake. My family (minus Lish and Jay) were able to come up and celebrate with us. I decided not to cook a turkey - not brave enough yet - but we cooked a yummy ham, and stuffed potatoes and some really yummy chocolate pies for Zane's birthday. (Thanks Ashley for the recipie!) We were really busy all weekend decorating eggs, doing birthday stuff, song practices, games and of course the Easter bunny. The kids had a lot of fun finding all the eggs the tricky bunny left. Last year Rhett just followed Zane around and stole eggs out of his basket for his own. This year I just gave them an ice cream bucket and they both worked on filling it up. Zane was all about opening up the plastic eggs to find the candy in them while Rhett was just having fun finding eggs. We also just did one basket this year with something for both of them in it and chocolate bunnies. So much easier! I think I like the one basket thing....just will need to get a bigger basket since next year we'll have 3 little ones for the bunny to find!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My pictures just don't do what I want them to do sometimes! Hence the order of some of them. Oh well...at least you get the general thought.
So is that a little line to say you are expecting?? :) (If so congrats!)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment