Friday, February 15, 2008

The wait is Over!



We have been waiting all winter to have the perfect snow for a snowman and it finally happened! Not only did it finally happen, but Cliff was home to help us!
It was the perfect day yesterday to be out in the snow with the kids and we had so much fun building the snowman and then having a snowball fight. Cliff dominated the the fight and all was good until Rhett accidentally got one lobbed right into his face and chest. Half of it went down his coat and shirt and he was done. Oh he was mad. Poor kids. I was laughing so hard that I could hardly carry him into the house. But we got him in, stripped down, and cuddled up in a blanket with some juice and mom. He was asleep 20 minutes later!
We also went and walked through the Stars showhome here in Sylvan. It was soooo beautiful and the kids did great. I was a little nervous about bringing them with us but they didn't touch anything and did really good at listening. We braved one more house since they were so good and Zane loved it. He was really disapointed today when we didn't go and see any new houses today.
I'm hoping that since we are starting to see grass in some places that maybe spring is on the way....could we be so lucky?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

nice snowman....he's got a bit of an evil grin don't you think?
Love your background too. Very cute. So much time to blog and such when our hubbies get together! (I should be packing.....no kids, no hubby no distractions except other peoples blogs......pack!)

Shauna said...

Cute snowman...you realize you could have come here on many many occasions and built a snowman with us, right? We have lots of snow and we are all for sharing! Thanks for the call tonight...it was so nice to talk to you. [And I have almost gotten over the ugly green comment!! :)]