Thursday, February 14, 2008

promised pics









Well I'm a little later than I thought at getting these pics up....but they're still cute. (At least I think they are!)
Life here has been pretty much the same old same old until last night when I had another pain attack like the one that put me in the hospital 2 weeks ago. We decided not to go to emerg because by the time we got there the pain would be over and all they would do is make me sleep in emerg for the night and do blood work. I already had an appointment booked for this morning to get blood work done for a different thing so this morning we got a hold of my doctor and he told us which other boxes to check off on my form he gave me on Tuesday. I'm really hoping that we're going to have some answers tomorrow. But I have wonderful visiting teachers who are going to bring me supper tonight and if I can convince Rhett to have a nap I'll be following close behind.
On another note....I can't believe that it is valentines day already. We don't usually do much for it - maybe a nice dinner or something. That's kinda on hold right now. But we did call and sing happy birthday to Auntie Kizzy today! Zane is very dissapointed that we don't get to be there for her cake and presents. Poor kid. He had a blast at preschool today. They had a valentine day party and he has been buzzing all week waiting for it.
Rhett's a little crabby and has a low grade fever as he got his last immunizations yesterday (at least until his 4-6 year old ones) I always delay my kids a little bit - not such a fan of everything entailed with immunizations but that's another issue altogether. Anyways, Rhett is 32.4 lbs, 35 3/4 inches tall. Puts him 97% for height and 95% for weight. Nice and healthy. Not that we thought any different.
So if you remember keep your fingers crossed that the doctors will figure out what's wrong with my body and we'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Suz said...

looks like you had fun baking? Hope you feel better soon!

Roeckers said...

Hope all is well!!
How was that marker loaf the boys fixed you?:)Looks delicious
Fingers are crossed