I think I have a new favorite website: cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com I found it on Mindi's site (thanks :)) and decided to try it out! I like this one....some of my older posts have colors that I'm not wild about but I'm too lazy to go through and change them all.
My kiddos were both very grouchy/whiney today. Made for a very long day but they have been in bed for almost a whole hour now. Whew. One more day down!
I'm so happy that it's warming up. I'm very tired of the freezing cold and can't wait for spring and summer to get here. I am not an outside winter person. I prefer to hibernate, bake, eat, read, play board games with the kids, watch movies...yep, I'm a regular winter phobic. I only venture outside when I have to. When mom was here last week we did have a really nice day and we took the kids out in the backyard to play. They were getting bored fast (the snow wasn't sticky so not much to do but kick at it) so I pulled out a memory from my childhood and grabbed a couple of buckets of water, some food coloring, some spoons and whoila - colored snow. What a hit! They had soooo much fun making colored snow - just like me and my sisters did when we were little. It brought that warm gooey feeling inside as I realized that I was passing on something that brought me joy as a kid.
And yeah, that's it for now. I've got some pics that I need to put on the computer but I'm being lazy today....I'll try for some more tomorrow!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment