Friday, November 09, 2007

Just quick

Just quick to let everyone know that we are still here.
Zane is busily counting the days until Monday...when we get to decorate for Christmas. I've been trying to convince him that the real reason we have Christmas is because of Jesus' birth and not Santa and the presents. Sometimes he seems to get it and sometimes it just goes in one ear and out the other.
I've been busy compiling Christmas lists and I've actually started shopping and am making headway! Cliff and I did a little bit of early shopping today and bought me a replacement ring to wear until I'm at my final weight because my wedding ring is too big and I don't want to re-size it until I'm all done. It's a ring from Metalsmith's and is very different from my wedding ring but we both liked it a lot and I'm starting to get used to seeing it. The best part about it is that it is really snug on my finger and doesn't leave any doubt in other's minds that I'm married. I know that sounds a little shallow to some but it is important to me.
Rhett has finally decided that he loves his blanket that I made for him and when he's tired he goes looking for it and carries it around with him. So cute really but I don't have a picture to show off. Sorry!
Hope all is well with everyone!

No comments: