Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where We Have Been...

I know it has been a few weeks since I have posted....and I really don't have a good excuse. Mostly our days have been consumed with normal every day mundane stuff. The things that make me happy to be a stay at home mom with my two kids, wonderful hubby and fabulous friends.

We have contacted a mortgage broker and know where we stand....it's not quite what we were hoping for but it let us know where we are and now we have a more definite goal in mind to work towards.

The kids have been busy busy busy. Rhett now knows how to open my fridge, get his milk out and generally pursue whatever else is in there. He also knows how to open our apartment door as well - these two things are driving me crazy!!! But at the same time he is really starting to do things to make us laugh so hard that we almost fall over. He loves to run around the house and show up and 'boo' us! Zane is enthralled with BackYardigans lately and even named his hobby horse after one of them. He's been running around the house lately with "Pablo" and enjoys galloping back and forth with Rhett in hot pursuit. For the most part they still play good together but that can change in a split second.

I've been getting up every morning to go for my hour walk and have even started jogging a bit. It seems to be working well...I'm almost to my halfway point for those of you who are keeping track...I'll post some pictures after our trip home next week. I want mom to be surprised!

Sorry this is short....will post more next week with some pictures.

1 comment:

Roeckers said...

hhhhhhjnfdhjkjftt8u0o6zd
-Daniel
Congrats on losing weight!!

I have not brought myself to a scale but was measured yesterday and have lost an inch in the waist and 1-1/2around the thigh in three weeks. It is very motivating when you see progress! Way to go Kelly!! Very proud of you. Enjoy your iPod.

This is a fun way to keep in contact with you and Cliffy-pooh! we will be in Lethbridge on the 17th for Alanna's sealing. any chance you will be in the area? Which weekend are you going home?