Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Figured Out
I have been thinking that I should add a picture to my post for quite awhile now...and finally sat down to do it today. I had a hard time choosing one because I really have changed quite a bit in the past 10 weeks but settled on this one because it makes me smile every time I see it. I loved the pictures that Rhonda took of me and Cliff because I could see the love that we have for eachother in a tangible, printable image. It's nice to think that maybe others see that between us and maybe want to know more. I am so blessed to have the husband that I do. He is so kind, thoughtful, supportive, helping, loving, enduring and so much more. I am so lucky that he is my eternal companion. Every morning when I am out walking/jogging, I thank my Heavenly Father for the wonderful man I have at home who is giving up some of his sleep to take care of the kids so that I can be healthy. I am sure that many of you would argue, and probably would have fabulous evidence to back you up, that your husbands are the best. I am afraid that on this point we will have to agree to disagree. I often wonder what I did to be so blessed.... Thank you Cliff for being the man, father, friend and companion that I want to spend the eternities with. Love Kell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are such a sweetie Kelly. Of course you have a good marriage. I have a feeling that you have the magic touch that can turn everthing into good. And Cliff - he is one of the best, he takes after his uncle.
Post a Comment