I realize that the pictures of the younger cousins but they were the ones that were around when I had my camera out. Zane had so much fun playing with his cousins! The weekend had some tears but it also had a lot of laughs to. It made me very grateful to be part of such a wonderful family.
For those who have been following this for awhile you'll know that I joined weight watchers...and it is going very well. I didn't want to update every week and bore you with the details but today was my 6 week weigh in and I have reached my 10% weight loss goal! I've lost 22 lbs in 6 weeks! It feels great and has really helped to motivate me to keep going. It is worth it. Cliff is buying me an ipod today - his idea for a prize for reaching this first milestone. We both thought it was going to be a couple of more weeks before I got to this point so it was a great surprise today. Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive!
No comments:
Post a Comment