The rest of the day passed just fine. I got a softball glove that's pink and black (mostly black) and is apparently for a child but I like how it fits and handles and it's not like i"m going pro anyways. Cliff got his Father's day gift early - a new XBOX 360 and a couple of games. And we took the kids out for supper at AppleBees. Not bad - Rhett was a crank and didn't want much but his bottle. I can't figure out if he has a cold and is cutting molars or if it's just the molars - but he sure doesn't want much but a cold bottle in his mouth! Zane bought his first toy gun today with some of his money - a new stage that we've entered? It came with a sheriff's badge and a black mask for the bad guy and he's just dying to try it out. Cliff promised to play with him tomorrow after work but i"m sure my day is going to be filled with cops and robbers. Sigh - the things our second children get exposed to when they have older siblings. Zane wasn't even allowed to have a sword until this past halloween, let alone a gun.
Oh, and I have done really well today with my program - we went to a park that's about 30 mins away and I jogged almost half of it - couple mins walking and then 1 minute jogging. I'm quite surprised by how much I like jogging with the stroller. And eating went well - need to sit down and do some planning so prep doesn't take so long, but all in all a good day!
1 comment:
Look at you all sparkley!! Glad you were able to find your diamond...can't wait to see the knock-off!
Good for you on your new program. (although I did realize that in Sept you are going to look fabulous and I will still be carrying 4 years of baby weight.... oh well. I will be happy for you and if we see someone you don't want to talk to, you can hide behind me!) :)
Post a Comment