Thursday, June 07, 2007

Nothing Tastes Better than Thin Feels!

For those of you who know me well you either know or can guess that I have not been successful in the battle of weight loss thus far. I LOVE food, and of course it's not the really good food for you that I usually reach for. That said, I took my first step forward today and renewed my battle - and yes, I do believe that it is a battle. I joined Weight Watchers today and I'm really glad that I did. I really feel that having the accountability and the knowledge they provide will help me to be successful this time.
Today included my first weigh in - scary but not as scary as I thought it was going to be, setting my first weight loss goal, and hearing my new favorite saying - Nothing tastes better than being thin! I chanted that to myself as I passed all my favorites with a hungry tummy at the grocery store and I did great!
I also have to pat myslef on the back tonight because I have exercised 4 times this week - very good for me!
Another first this week - I played softball last night - something that I haven't done since highschool! I really enjoyed it and now the team is short a girl so I'm going to play for the last couple of games and then continue on .
No pics today - I'll post some of me along the way as I lose my weight!

No comments: