WARNING: Lots of pictures....some are in order, some are not...
Christmas Eve Morning in Raymond.....


Brock and Paxton got matching jammies from Auntie Kizzy.....it's so funny to think that these two were born in the same year. Amazing what 10 months can do to a baby!

Brock liked the boxes and ribbons...not into Christmas this year

Mom put together a quilting box for me with lots of fun material and other treasures....

Opening his snake quilt from Grammie

If you look close you'll see the snake heads with eyes....two are going one way and the rest the other way

Grammie finding her quilt that we made for her. Kizzy pieced it, I put it together and quilted it, and Alisha contributed to some of the materials. Kizzy and I stayed up until 3 am that morning to finish sewing the binding. Worth it!
2 comments:
so cute! the one of mom and dad with the babies was actually the night of the 26th I believe
what a fun christmas! that quilt you made looks HUGE!
Post a Comment