Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Spoken for....

I've been meaning to blog this for a long time but keep forgetting...
A couple of weeks ago while I was out with the girls, my friend Kathleen told me that her daughter Emily (who is a year younger than Zane) has decided that she is going to marry Zane. I guess this is something that she's been thinking about for quite awhile - she wanted to get the decision out of the way so she could move onto other things. And Zane is her choice. Kathleen told her that she liked her choice but wondered what made up her mind. Emily told her that she was sitting in church and looked over at Zane, and decided. Oh, and he sings good too mom.
Now won't it be funny if they actually do get married?

1 comment:

Lisha said...

That is so cute! I never really considered Jay's singing voice when I settled on him, though.