ready for church
How is he already 10 months old?
I started this post last week....and finally have it finished!At 10 months he is 23 lbs of BUSY!!!!
-almost walking by himself
- crawling and army crawling
- reaching for everything!
- LOVES to blow raspberries....especially while eating yogurt, mashed potatoes etc, or during sacrament meeting!
- LOVES the Christmas tree and will not leave it alone. I've now moved all the decorations from the bottom of my tree and am seriously considering moving the lights and garland. Arg.
- pushes his little walker truck thing all over the place. Carpet is best but he's pretty good on the wood too.
- loves to make a mess of the DVDs.
- thinks being on Rhett's bed (bottom bunk) is the BEST ever
- has 7 teeth
- still seems to have a laugh quota
- thinks it's very unfair that I won't let him play the piano during piano lessons
- loves to spin wheels- starting to make strange sometimes
- is very determined but can be distracted
- is determined to see inside Vato's kennel but his mother is more determined that he stays out!
- sticks his tongue out a lot
- still cuddles with mom to go to sleep...and I love it most nights
- still wakes up once or twice a night
- has had all his classic teething signs for the past 2-3 weeks but hasn't popped the last one through yet
- wears mostly 12-18 month clothes
- got his first bloody nose on Sunday and has split his lip 3 times in the last month
- is starting to stand by himself
- is so fun
1 comment:
I can't believe how different Brock looks from the other 2. I love his churchoutfit! So cute!
Post a Comment