I have been waiting impatiently for 2 days now for Alisha and Jay to get their computer back and announce to all the world that their baby boy was born on Wednesday, Dec 2! And now that they have so can I!
Name: Paxton John Scott Christensen
Time: 12:51 am
Weight: 7lbs 11oz
Length: 21.6 inches
And cute as a button! We are so excited to be an auntie and uncle finally! Oh the spoilage to dole out! So excited to meet him at Christmas.
When I told the kids Zane was very excited to have a cousin and Rhett was crushed " I want a cousin too!" I explained that Paxton was his cousin as well and all was good again.
So, congrats to the new parents! And to you Lish, nice cape!
Friday, December 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, Kell! It goes "whoosh" when I run.
Post a Comment