Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Reward


This is my new hair....well, old hair but new color and freshened up cut. I hit my 20lb mark last week and decided to reward my self with a non-edible reward. So today I got it foiled and cut. And I'm going to try and repress how much it cost because I LOVE it.
So, 20 down, lots to go!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Yeah! It looks so cute too

shauna said...

Yay Kelly! Will you motivate me? My baby is 2 and I can't drop my weight...none zilch nada in the motivation department! Maybe haircuts and pedicures would do it for me...

Tisha said...

But now its not orange! ;) Congrats and yay!

Suz said...

I'm proud of you....and love the hair too! Keep going...

Roeckers said...

Go girl go!! Looking good!
I will be join you in just a few weeks on the path to weight loss again. So far I need to lose 15Lbs to get back down to pre preggo weight, then I want to lose another 15Lbs on top of that. My goal for 2010 is 30Lbs.