Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cliff is 31!

OK, so this should have been the title of my post yesterday. And no, I didn't really forget my hubby's birthday. I gave him a birthday kiss first thing, wished him happy birthday as he left for the day and called to see how his day was going....and didn't see him again until midnight! My wonderful hubby had YMs on his birthday and a volley ball practice to go as well so wasn't home to celebrate with. We'll probably do cake on Friday. Or maybe pie. I'm kinda craving banana cream pie. But if I make something I'm really craving I'll just eat more of it and that kinda defeats the whole exercise every morning thing. But I digress!

I am blessed to be married to a wonderful man. Some of his wonderfulness includes:
- he really, really, really loves me
- he's such a great dad!
- he works so hard
- he plays hard
- fulfills his church callings
- is handy around the house
- doesn't roll his eyes every time I ask a sports question....even if I've asked before
- pretty much lets me have my way on everything
- thinks I'm an awesome cook
- doesn't get cranky at me near as often as I get cranky at him
- NEVER complains about the house being a mess or supper not ready when he gets home
- supports me in my calling

Are you getting bored of reading about my wonderful hubby?
I could go on and on but I won't. I'll just say that I am married to a pretty incredible man and I'm thankful everyday for that blessing.

1 comment:

Roeckers said...

Happy belated birthday Cliffy-poo!!
Kelly, you certainly are one lucky lady, roping yourself such a great man!! But on the other hand he couldn't have found a better woman!
We love you both!!