heard your own words come out of your child's mouth without any prompting?
We were driving home from a friend's party this evening and had to pass in front of the lake. And there were people IN the lake...it's like 15 degrees Celsius today...definitely not lake weather in my mind. Anyways, I didn't comment but Zane piped up from the back
"Honestly people! It's not even summer! "
Then he looked over at the Big Moo and noticed the summer lake toys out
"Floaty toys? What are they thinking? It's not like it's summer!"
By this time I'm biting my lip and hoping I'm not going to make it bleed! It was so funny to hear him talk like that because I KNOW he got it from me! And I agreed with him....except maybe the floaty toys. You can buy them at any time and save them for a nice hot day. Oh my son. You make me laugh!

5 comments:
Haha! I love it when they do stuff like this. The intonation and everything...it always cracks me up.
Look at him in that picture! He is getting so big!
LOL!!
All the time in my house!! I say for the Love of Pete..so do my kids. I say Holy Dinah...so do my kids. It's just crazy the things they pick up.
I heard him saying that in my head EXACTLY the way you would. That is hilarious!
that is sooo hilarious. Good conversations with your own kids for sure
K, I almost peed I'm laughing so hard! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment