It's what I'm doing. I have no desire to go anywhere or do anything that I can't do at home. I read to the kids, quilt, minimal housework and cooking.....yep, that's pretty much it. Oh, and test my blood sugar level 4 times a day. We have recently discovered that I am INSULIN IMPAIRED. Seriously, who comes up with these names? Anyways, I had to go for a tolerance test because I had glucose and ketones show up in my urine the last time I saw the doc and 1 out of 3 levels came up slightly elevated. Hence, the IMPAIRED part and now I get to test my sugars 4 times a day. I was even a good girl and went to the class and you'll be so proud to know that I even paid attention! And I've been applying what they told us and so far I've only had one high reading. We'll see what the diabetes people say on Monday.
On a quilt note....I'm almost 1/2 way done quilting my current project. And I'm loving it. It's really coming together the way I envisioned it. I'll post pics on my quilt blog when I'm finished.
So, I'm really just hanging out, counting down the days.....hoping for another 3 1/2 weeks...nothing more nothing less!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW time has flown! I can't believe you are about to have this baby! I am sure it doesn't feel that way to you...
Enjoy every moment you can. I did much the same thing with my #3. I wanted to impart all my love and attention to the first two so when #3 came and they were slightly neglected they would have something to carry them over.
Good luck on the quilt! I can wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment