Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Working on it....







I promise I am working on a wonderful post in my head....the problem is that I have so many good and greater things to do every day. Today was our first day back to preschool routine and me teaching piano lessons - with squeezing in an extra one that missed yesterday. Plus getting a call for a meal for compassionate service (I was supposed to be tomorrow but the lady wanted to switch) and then the gal didn't even want me to bring it over after I'd already made a huge pot of stew...and I just made stew last week for my fam. They weren't terribly impressed. Oh well. At least I can give you a few pictures to enjoy until I'm ready to do a really great post! Oh and thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! I had a great one but i'm not giving details yet - that's part of the great post!


No comments: