Friday, September 14, 2007

Worth a Thousand Words

They say a picture is worth a thousand words....this post is going to be worth several thousand. I'm going to post as many as I can and let you scroll your way through the past couple of weeks of our life...at least the moments I remembered to grab the camera! If you have any questions....use your imagination! Just kidding...I think most are self-explanatory. Enjoy!



































7 comments:

Calamity Jane said...

Bruce is going through the same spider man thing. He just told me he misses his best friend Zane. Your face looks so THIN! You are doing so great! I really want to see pictures of your new abode.

KellyLady said...

Thank you thank you thank you. i'm feeling great and am so glad I made this choice! I keep forgetting to take pics of the house...I've only been there twice! But we get possession on Monday and I promise that I will be taking lots of before and after pictures! And Zane misses his best friend Bruce as well...out of the blue he'll tell me we need to go to grandma greats to see Bruce. Ahh...4 year olds.

Leslie said...

I love how focussed you look while playing Guitar Hero!! And how in the world did Rhett get into tub with his jammies on?

KellyLady said...

Well...he just climbed in! He'd already had a bath and Zane was having one after we cut his hair. I was on the phone to my mom and I'm not sure what Cliff was doing...then I can hear Zane yelling to come quick and when we got there there was Rhett sitting in the tub! I just about peed my pants laughing and Cliff ran for the camera.

LindsayB said...

cute pics, i totally want guitar hero! and about your last post, alli stomps her foot when she gets mad. she may have seen someone else in the house do that... i guess i need to change what i pray for too, but i won't complain since mine is only 4 months old.

Roeckers said...

hope the new house is coming along well. Love the pics. Great black mail pics! You look great!

Calamity Jane said...

halllloooo, Kelly???? time to give us a new set of pictures!!!Want to see the house!