Just a quick post...I weighed in today and discovered that I am 35lbs down...that means that I am halfway to my goal!!! It also means that I am now only 25 lbs overweight and not 60 lbs overweight like I was. To really show how much this has changed things I have pictures!
This is me on my last birthday. I was 220 lbs. I hate that number. I never want to see it associated with my weight again...that is why I have made the changes that I have and continue to make. I am determined to be healthy and skinny. Yes, I am vain.
This is me on my last birthday. I was 220 lbs. I hate that number. I never want to see it associated with my weight again...that is why I have made the changes that I have and continue to make. I am determined to be healthy and skinny. Yes, I am vain.
And here is my mid-way picture. 35 lbs down and still counting. It makes it a lot easier to get up in the morning. I decide every night to get up in the morning - no questions asked. I get everything ready and then I have no excuses. Even if I'm up 5 times in the night I still go. It's just something that I have to do. I've started on this road and I refuse to go back. Thanks to everyone for all the love and support!
6 comments:
Ok, lady, you are AWESOME and are such an inspiration to me. I've been putting it off for way too long. If you can do it with two kids, I can definitely do it with one!! Thank you for being such an awesome friend and inspiration to me! Luv Ya!!
CONGRATULATIONS! The hardest thing isn't actually exercising, it is making yourself find the time for it, in my opinion at least. I usually look forward to it all day, but then by night I am too tired and talk myself out of it half the time. So what have you been doing to loose the weight?
you told me you had a blog and now i found it! (through whit) Congrats on the weight. i sooooo wish i got the workout overwith in the am, then it's garanteed done everyday, smart, stick with it! also, love the list, aren't they fun!
Kell, I still can't get over how fabulous you look. You work so hard at it and make it seem so easy! thanks for being my inspiration and support. I started again today. I have a fabulous before Picture that Dave took this weekend. WIll email it to you later. I want to get out of your "fat-clothes" and into my own skinnys!! (but I do appreciate the clothes!!)
Congrats Kelly!!! You look AWESOME!!!!
That is sooooo great, I guess we know what time it is! When are you due???? (lol)
Post a Comment