Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Today is a special day because it is the day that we get to say Thanks to all the father's in our lives. I'm very lucky to have several in mine....


First of all my hubby, Cliff:

He is an awesome daddy! He loves his boys so much and does everything he can to make our lives great. I love to watch him play with Zane and Rhett and see how their relationships are developing. What more can a girl ask for than a wonderful husband who loves her and their kids and puts them first?


Of course we both think the world of our dad as well....we had good teachers! We appreciate everything that they did, and of course continue to do.


My brain is churning with lots to say....but nothing that is coming to a good point when I type it. So, I guess what I'll say is HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dad's out there and thank them for the awesome job that they do!

No comments: