Thursday, May 10, 2007

This and That

I'm supposed to be packing right now....but I'm stressing and need to de-stress a little. Let me back up - we are leaving in 2 more sleeps - that means leaving my children and getting on an airplane and leaving - most of me is excited, some is sad to leave. The control freak in me is having a hard time right now because I was informed by my boss today that we have to get about 4 hours of yard work done tomorrow and that just does not fit well with my schedule. Grrr. Oh well...I will get done what I can get done.

Rhett had his 1 yr checkup yesterday....he is 25 lbs, 10.5 ounces and 32 inches tall! What a bruiser this kid is! I was curious to see how much bigger he is than Zane was and on Zane's birthday he was 25 lbs and 31 inches. So not as big of a difference as I thought. Maybe it's just because he's been mobile for a while now and Zane didn't start walking on his own until 13 months.

I had lots to say until I started to type....I know that we are going to have a fabulous vacation and I'm so glad my wonderful husband decided that we needed this!

No comments: