Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So much to tell!































We had a wonderful time in California! It was nice weather - not to hot and not too cold. A little smokey because of brush fires around but that kept me from getting too burnt! We did tons of touristy things - took over 200 pictures! We edited them down a bit...but still have lots to show our good memories! We also discovered that if I am going to fly I have to have anti-nausea medicine. I'll spare you the details (those of you I have told I know are still laughing!) And that I love baby palm trees. Also - never ever ever go anywhere without your temple recommend! I keep mine with my clothes and we ended up with the opportunity to go to the LA temple - something we didn't think we were going to be able to do - but since my recommend was in Red Deer we had to settle for walking around the grounds. Their visitor center was closed for renos. All in all it was a fabulous 2nd honeymoon and I would highly recommend a trip of that length to anyone who has been married 5+ years! (Thanks again mom and dad for wathing the boys!)

Oh - most favorite thing we did - was the Medival Times dinner and show! So cool! They do real jousting, sword fighting, ride horses, costumes, great food, wonderful horse ballet show! We can't say enough good things about it. There is one in Canada - Toronto - and the rest are in the states. If you are ever in an area to see one - do it! You won't regret it. (Thanks Leslie for the tip!)

We're kinda back to reality - we leave tomorrow morning for Edmonton - Cliff is getting a pre-op consult for Lasik eye surgery and if it goes well he will be getting done on Thursday. So, we're in Edmonton until Friday sometime - most likely!






No comments: