Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just stuff....

Today has been a much anticipated day in our household. Grammie S & Grandpa Dooley arrived today. Zane has been waiting somewhat patiently and was quite ecstastic to see them arrive. They will only be here until tomorrow because we are going home with them for the week - by we I mean myself and the boys. Poor daddy has to stay home and work. We plan on going bowling, hanging out, shopping and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa J to. It should be a lot of fun and I know that we have all been looking forward to it. Cliff likes it when we go away for awhile because then he gets to watch all the guy movies that he doesn't get to watch when I'm home. But he always misses us!

Both boys continue to persist with their coughs...it always makes me nervous since both have preemie lungs...thank goodness for modern medicine. I often thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be born in this day and age or else my sons and I wouldn't have made it through child birth. I never understood until I had children myself why so many women and children died through the ages as a result of childbirth.

I have to post these pictures of Rhett. We bought him this hat yesterday and I LOVE it - Grandpa Dooley hates it.

No comments: