Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Um, where's time going?

17th of April?  Excuse me?  Would whoever is in charge of time PLEASE slow it down. Sigh.  I feel like every day is a marathon but I'm not getting any closer to the finish!

But that aside, one of the reasons this month is flying is because the kids and I played hookie from real life during spring break and headed south to Cardston and Taber.  We had a most lovely time playing with family.  The weather was typical for southern Alberta spring but we did manage a few trips to the park, lots of trampoline jumping and making a mess and disaster of both Grandma's houses.  We're really good at that part.  :) 

We missed daddy, and he missed us and convinced me that I should come home a day early.  I told him yes as long as the laundry was folded AND put away, and the dishes were done.  I'm happy to report that he delivered on both, as well as surprising me with a new, bigger freezer.  I cried.  Yep, I'm that sappy and weird.  I cry over new appliances.  I wonder if there's an anonymous group for that?  Anyways, it's big, black, and gorgeous. 

I came home with 3 new pairs of shoes from Yummy Mummy Shoes.  Thanks Lish for hosting and Tisha and Jessica for the great shoes!  It was so fun to see you :)  I also got 2 dresses while I was down there...

This is one of them....and the boys all ready for church on Easter Sunday.  BTW, I'm wearing 2 inch heels and the boys are still that tall on me!  Silly boys, they won't stop growing and whine too much when I don't feed them.

This past week has been getting caught up on life that happened while away, cleaning house, quick trip to Edmonton to renew passports, chopping and blonding my hair more, groceries, and working on the Mac n Cheese fundraiser for the Hall family. 

And now I'm battling a head cold.  Lovely. 

But we're on the count down to Mexico - 3 weeks tomorrow and we leave.  Oh, my!  So much still to do! 

Sorry for the randomness.  Let's blame it on the cold meds!

2 comments:

Tisha said...

It was SO great to see you too! And the dress is way too cute! And we should track down whoever is in charge of this speeding time and smack them around a while because I'm with you, its flying!

Unknown said...

Hello dear friends I am at your service for all kind of problem that gives you grief.
The voodoo I practice is one of the most powerful, and most feared. I practice as much red magic, as black magic, or white magic.I can be useful to you in all areas, love, financial, work, success in a contest, increase your turnover and many other things Still that do not come to mind all the following but that surely you will find to ask me. I love and I make it a point of honor to follow all my clients from the beginning to the end of my work. my website:
Http://grand-marbout.onlc.fr
address:
Grandmarabout22@gmail.com