I have decided I really don't like it when Cliff travels for work. It doesn't happen often, and it's usually just to the states somewhere...but I don't like it. I miss him and I feel cut off from him. He's only gone for a couple of days so it's not worth putting a roaming package on his phone so he can use it down there, but it's definitely not worth turning it on unless it's an emergency either. And he's always so busy with the training and socializing events planned that he hardly gets to a computer to facebook us or anything.
And yes, I do realize that I am EXTREMELY spoiled to have him around so much and gone so little and for such short amounts of time.
But it doesn't change the fact that I miss him terribly, and stay up ridiculously late to avoid going to bed by myself.
And that's all the pity party I'm going to have.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand and totally agree! I hope you can find some fun things to do to distract yourself until he gets home!
Post a Comment