Are you sensing a theme here yet? All the blogging that I've meant to do this month is kinda getting done all at once. Hopefully once I'm caught up I'll be much better at the once a week I'm aiming for this year!
Disclaimer: Blogger hates most of my pictures today and refuses to load them the way I have them saved on my computer. I have gone in and changed and saved the rotation several times before adding these and blogger still loads them this way. FRUSTRATION for me who is so far from computer trick savvy it's not even funny. Sigh.
So although this picture is sideways this is Rhett missing his two top middle teeth. They had been loose FOREVER! As in I thought for sure he'd be the kid at Christmas without his teeth. He finally let me pull the one on the 6th, but the other one just wouldn't let go. Auntie Kizzy assured me it would be fine so I quit stressing. And she was right! Rhett was running down the hallway on the 8th and managed to hit himself in the mouth with his hand (don't ask) and knocked his own tooth out! He was so surprised he didn't even cry!
Of course the tooth fairy was very kind and remembered to show up and leave money - and Grammie contributed to the the toothless fund as well so Rhett has a nice little stash right now.
And I think he's the cutest toothless kid out there!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too funny!. Just make sure that your kids don't talk to Paxton about how much the tooth fairy leaves when Paxton gets to that phase. I don't think the Christensen tooth fairy will be as generous! lol
Good thing you were able pull out that tooth just right - that's certainly a milestone in Rhett's life. But it would probably be better if you visit a dentist next time a tooth starts to wiggle. The gap may cause the remaining teeth to loose, or it may cause the other teeth to be sensitive to cold, which can be painful for your child.
Post a Comment