Have you ever had one of those moments when some little insignificant thing triggers a memory from deep in the corners of your brain?
I had one tonight....
Zane was sitting at the table during supper (pizza and pop tonight) and was playing with the tab on his pop can when he snapped it off. He was really surprised and thrilled. And instantly I was transported back to Jr. high when my friends and I would see if we could snap the tabs off with certain parts intact. And then we would save them.
Why you ask?
Because somehow, somewhere, someone decreed that if you could get the tab off with the little button part attached as well you could save it for a future kiss.
I had a pretty good collection going at one time.....
And speaking of collecting kisses....we had a good system that involved purdues as well. Oh Jr. High. I DO NOT miss you.
But it is fun to remember and giggle a little.
Friday, December 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He He He... Now I'm giggling and James is looking at me funny! Good memories!
Ha! I so remember that. Keith still gives them to me once in a while. That is hilarious!
Post a Comment