Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My New Blessing...and some fun Stuff


This Saturday my dad arrived in Red Deer with this beautiful piano. It is my Christmas present and I can't think of anything better! It is wonderful to have a piano in our home...it makes it a home. The boys love it already and I cannot express in words the gratitude I feel to my parents for this wonderful gift. I have started teaching 2 pupils so far and hope to add more. I've also decided to start on the journey to completing my RCM accreditation. Which is basically completing my two grades of piano exams and theory exams. It's going to be a long journey...my fingers and my memory are rusty but it's something that I want to do for myself and for my family.


If you don't already know it I'll let you in on a little secret...I love fall. And I love to take pictures of my kids with leaves. I took these the other day at a local Red Deer Park where we had a picnic with Leslie and her kids. I love them all...





























Kinsey graduated from college on Sunday...we went to Calgary for the ceremony and we are so proud of her! It was awesome to see her cross that stage as a college graduate. We also got a few family pics that are fun!





Life is good...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Cute pics Kelly! I am so jealous...I want a piano...not because I can play or anything. I just want one...you're right. That's what makes it a home...and besides, maybe I WOULD dust off the old piano books and teach myself all the things I used to know. I love your blog. You always seem to say something meaningful for me! Thanks sistah!

Tisha said...

Hey lady! I love your new fall color blog layout! I'm so excited for you and all the super stuff happening in your life! Give Kizzy my congrats! Apparently, you and I are thinking along the same lines, because I too have decided to dust off the theory books and limber up the fingers to finish my RCM stuff. Crazy!!